Food consists of five kinds of natural antimicrobial agents
Ancient Greece medical scientist Hippocrates ‘ saying “Let food be your medicine.” Some foods have natural bactericidal effect, can enhance people’s ability to fight bacterial diseases. Recently, the India times, make a summary.
1. mango. Mango effective in preventing heat stroke, ripe mangoes can fight against a variety of infections. It helps to form a healthy epithelial cells, can play a role in preventing colds, allergic rhinitis and sinus infections. Because mangoes are rich in vitamin a also helps treat the throat infection.
2. carrot. As rich in beta carotene, so carrots are a potent antioxidant and detergents. Carrots also contain a lot of vitamin a, is not only good for eye health, and anticancer effects, maintain acid-base balance in the body. Carrot juice helps against sore throat, eye and sinus infections, which also helps to kill intestinal worms.
3. ginger. It helps ease the whooping cough, diarrhea and chest infections. Fresh ginger juice mixed with sweet soy flour, honey, can act as expectorant.
4. the lemon. Warm lemon, sprinkle sugar and salt, with diarrhea after eating can improve the appetite. Lemon juice mixed with honey can be used to alleviate a throat infection. In order to enhance the body’s immunity to infectious diseases, the doctor recommended on an empty stomach to drink lemon water.
5. cabbage. It are rich sources of vitamins, minerals, and alkaline salt, it can fight against HP, the bacteria can cause stomach ulcers. Cabbage can also help treat diseases such as jaundice.